Attributes of Turtle
Turtle wisdom teachings
- slow and steady wins the race!
- Determination, persistence, stability
- Emotional strength and understanding
- Nurturing ideas, tolerance ,acceptance
- With patience all good things come in time.
- Staring to the open expanse with Optimism
- Holding creative seeds in the belly until the time is right to share them
- Ability to stay calm even in moments of disturbances and chaos
- Represents the path we take as we embark on our journey through life.
- The Turtle anchors the human being on planet Earth in a steady grounded manner.
Home as Water & Earth:
- Learning to co-habit
- Learning to adapt to both land & water
- To be fluid,light& flexible.
- Turtles spend most of their lives in water; tortoises are land dwellers; terrapins live on land and in water.
- Teaches good boundaries.
- Refuge to the inside is connecting to our Inner self
- Turtles and tortoises have hard, protective shells (part of their skeleton) that are made up of 59 to 61 bones covered by plates called scutes.
- Compassion ,acceptance
- Creation ,persistence
- Longevity, endurance
- Innocence, protection
- Expressing gratitude
The turtle and way of the Earth
Your Vibe attracts your Tribe !, means that you have an affinity with the ancient wisdom of the earth. You are naturally tuned into the elements, land, plants, people and animals.
Why the name Shanti Turtle?
Shanti meansPeace,Tranquility ,Balance=Peaceful Turtle
Thus,the name Shanti Turtle was born!